Who's Karis and why a Blog?

A Brief Self-Introduction

I grow up in Shenzhen, which is a quite modern city in China.


I have a loving family, my parents, my younger sister and my younger brother. We care for each other and exchange perspectives freely.

Before 13, I'm a shy and serious boy, getting good grades and fully concentrating on study. In high school, I changed into a different person who is open-minded, outgoing and casual, valuing humor and bravery besides knowledge. My teachers and friends influence me much during this period, as well as some renowned writers.

I love sports, including table tennis, basketball, badminton and football. Besides, I am a huge fan of two great fictional world - Harry Potter's Wizard World and Marvel Universe. As for majors, I gained interest in Physics and Computer Engineering in high school. 

So this is Karis. 


Why a blog?

In present days, less and less people are writing blogs. Most importantly, it's inconvenient and time-consuming. Tweeting and posting on regular social platforms just require a few clicks. By contrast, the layout of the blog is essential and tricky. 

However, blog symbolizes real freedom of recording life and thoughts. You don't need to worry about how many likes or comments you get. You aren't restricted by any regulations of social platforms(eg. Must post pictures on Instagram ), but are able to express anything freely with suitable combinations of words, headings, links and images. 

Writing helps me optimize my thoughts and reflect on myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts